As members of the UN Global Compact (UNGC), we submit a Communication on Progress (COP) report annually to express our commitment to the UNGC principles and share our progress with our stakeholders. In support of public accountability and transparency, we have committed to reporting our sustainability progress to the UN Global Compact since 2017.
In our sustainability reports, we share:
- A statement signed by the chief executive expressing continued support for the Global Compact and renewing our ongoing commitment to the initiative and its principles. This is separate from our initial letter of commitment to join the Global Compact.
- A description of practical actions (i.e., disclosure of any relevant policies, procedures, activities) that the company has taken (or plans to undertake) to implement the Global Compact principles in each of the four-issue areas (human rights, labor, environment, anti-corruption).
- A measurement of outcomes (i.e., the degree to which targets/performance indicators were met, or other qualitative or quantitative measurements of results).
Here are the highlights from 2019's report:
- Company outlook
- Overview of projects undertaken in 2019
- Project outcome and actions take
- Actions taken on the Ten Principles
- Goals and commitments for 2020